Booking Information for Chalet Camille
We strongly recommend that you read through the full terms and conditions of your operator.
If you have any further queries or would like to book this holiday please give one of our chalet advisors a call on 01822 617761.
A full copy of the booking terms and conditions are available in advance upon request and will be sent to you at the time of booking.
A brief summary of the booking conditions are listed below;
A non refundable deposit will be required of £130pp to book this accommodation.
Late booking fee
A charge of £30 per booking will be levied for all bookings made within 14 days of departure.
- Prior to departure, any cancellation of pre-booked items will incur an administration fee of £15 per person (max £45 per booking).
- Special requests sent by us to hotels etc, which you would like confirmed in writing (i.e. adjacent rooms), by fax/email are subject to a non-refundable charge of £15.
- Addition or amendment of special requests which you would like passed to the airline or accommodation - £5 (not possible within 10 days of departure).
- Name changes. No charge will be made for name changes notified to us within 2 weeks of the first confirmation. Thereafter, a charge of £15 (£25 if tickets have been issued) will be made for each name change. However, different conditions apply for holidays utilising non-charter flights. Re-ticketing charges by scheduled/low cost airlines in respect of name changes made within 56 days of departure will incur cancellation charges on a scale of £100 upwards.
If applicable are always calculated on the initial numbers booked and confirmed . Any additional passengers added at a later date do not qualify for group discount calculations.
Credit Card or overseas debit cards
When paying for your holiday by credit card or overseas debit card there is a charge of 2%, American Express is not accepted.
Deals or offers
Deals or offers relating to ski passes/ski equipment such as '2-for-1' must be added at the time of bboking.
There is a charge of £35 when ski/board carriage is pre-booked.
Cancellations can only be accepted in writing by registered post (ensuring postal receipt kept as proof), fax or email (requesting a read receipt). Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. A cancellation confirmation/invoice will be sent within 7 days. If you do not receive this you should contact our Admin Department. The charges you incur, which are set out below, depend on when we receive your written notification. Any amendment fees or insurance premiums cannot be refunded and are payable in full. Note: If you have taken out insurance cover, you may make a claim against your insurers if your cancellation falls within the terms of the policy.
|Period before scheduled
departure date within which
notification is received by us
|Charge as % of total holiday cost including flight
and room supplements, and other extras which
form part of the holiday package
|70 days or more
||Deposit & insurance|
|Departure date / no show||100%|
What's included in this package holiday prices:
All package holidays
- Accommodation and meal arrangements in resort as confirmed.
- Services of the resort representatives and local agents.(May not apply to Tailor made bookings).
- Any non-optional special Christmas, New Year or Mardi Gras gala dinners arranged by hoteliers, unless otherwise stated.
- VAT where applicable.
Air package holidays
- £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution (APC).The UK Air Passenger Duty of £12 to all European airports and £60/£120 depending on the on the overseas destination and booking class.
- Services of our UK and overseas airport representatives.
- Return flights
- Baggage allowances in accordance with airline policy. This varies from 15kgs up to 20kgs on charter airlines and 1 piece of 23kgs on all our scheduled carriers to Europe and USA/Canada. Full details can be found in your travel documents.
- Any Snack/meals on outward and return flights, according to the time of day and as confirmed. No-frills carriers make a charge for refreshments. Details on flight tickets.
- Return transfer between foreign airport and your accommodation by coach, minibus, taxi, and rail.
- All known airport and security charges in the UK and overseas
- Fuel supplements as of 02 June 2010
- Return Ferry Crossings by short sea route for car and 5 passengers.
- Motoring Pack - containing a road map, GB sticker, etc.
- Services of our local representative.
Rail package holidays
- Return 2nd class travel by Eurostar from London St. Pancras to Moutiers / Bourg-Saint-Maurice on the overnight or day service or independent day travel to Switzerland.
- Return transfer between Alpine station and your hotel by coach (or in some cases minibus or taxi).
Chalet holiday prices include:
- Travel to/from the resort by your chosen method and route: please see the applicable resort information travel pages.
- Bed linen and towels and any applicable local taxes.
- Chalet catering as described by chalet classifications.
- The services of our chalet staff.
This package price does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Supplements for piste closure insuranceCharge for carriage of client's own skis/snowboard on most
- U.K. airport car park
- Excess luggage charges of approx. £5 per kilo on European charter flights, £6 per kilo on European scheduled flights and approx £12 per kilo on Calgary charter flights. The carriage of excess baggage cannot be guaranteed.
- Canada: Park Entrance Fee for all self-drive holidays to Banff, Lake Louse, Kicking Horse, Jasper and Panorama approx CAN $125 per car per holiday.
- Car holiday supplements for long sea crossings or supplements if fewer than 5 persons travelling by car.
- Eurostar supplements for rail travel from London to France or Switzerland.
- Any on board accommodation supplements or ferry crossings.
- Any charge for use of bath/shower in some hotels where a standard room only (with wash basin) has been booked.
- Any supplements or reductions indicated on the price panels for extra or alternative facilities, meals or occupancy.
- Any supplements for optional gala dinners arranged by the hotelier, to be paid locally.
- Ski packs as detailed on relevant resort pages.
- Provincial and scheduled flight supplements.
- Supplements for transfers with some flights (see Resort Travel Details), Private transfers, Swiss Rail or the Fly Rail luggage system
- Supplements for insurance, upgrades, taxes, optional items or additional days with car rental.
- Fuel costs for hired cars.
- Additional charges that hotels may make for certain facilities such as sports facilities, entry to swimming pools, saunas, garage parking, cots etc.
- Local expenses (e.g. resort taxes, linen if optional)for some self-catering accommodation (see relevant resort pages).
- Excursions booked in resort
Children are accepted in all chalets if they are booked on an exclusive basis, but there are no restrictions in our Chalet Hotels -It is essential that the ages of children are advised at the time of booking.
If separate bookings are sharing a chalet we are notable to disclose any details about other guests.
'Private Facilities' are not necessarily 'en suite'.
Chalets are not normally available for occupation until 16.30 hrs on the day of arrival. We reserve the right to move bookings of up to 4 clients to an alternative chalet in the same resort in the event that there are no other bookings in the original chalet.
A refundable key deposit (€50 approx) is payable locally in some properties.
The holiday operator holds an Air Travel Operator's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). The ATOL number is 0025. In the unlikely event of the operator's insolvency, the CAA and ABTA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid in advance of your holiday. This operator is also a member of ABTA, membership number V4871, and therefore obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
For your additional protection Chaletline are members of the Travel Trust Association (TTA) No R7209. Further information is available by clicking here.