Catering Information for Chalet Kohu
Fully Catered Chalets
We consider the quality of cooking in catered chalets to be one of the most important aspects of a chalet holiday, therefore a lot of focus is directed at ensuring that our guests receive delicious home-cooked food and wines which have been specially selected by us. Fully catered holidays include 6 days catering as our chalet hosts have one well-earned day off per week plus an additional half day when another member of the Powder White team will work a morning or afternoon shift in their place.
We try to create an informal approach to breakfast and evening meals so that you can fully relax, unwind and enjoy your meals at your own pace at a time to suit your group. Fully Catered Holidays include:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
In our quest to make your holiday as flexible as possible, we have created the Part-Catered option which allows our guests to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening meals they wish to take in the chalet.
We also provide chalets on a Self-Catered basis with a value-added element to include daily cleaning (6 days), the property being made up for your arrival and cleaned on departure and a complimentary Welcome Pack.
Sample Menu for Chalet Kohu
Tomato, Mozzarella & Avocado Salad
Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
Roast Potatoes, Honey-glazed carrots
& Mange Tout
Vegetarian: Vegetable Dauphinoise
Apple, Blackberry & Walnut Crumble
Fresh Coffee & Chocolates