Hotel Montjola is in a sparkling location above the two main lifts and centre of town. Five minutes walk down to the main lift, piste and party strip, it is close enough to be in the action but far enough away for absolute quiet and one hell of a view.
The hotel was built in 1932 and has been owned and run by the Nohl family since 1939. Over the summer of 2012 the property benefited from a full refurbishment but has retained a little bit of Austrian charm to dress the contemporary comfort of flat screen TVs, sound docks and signature hot tubs.
The hotel has a lounge and bar with separate games room/library and impressive relaxation suite with twin outdoor hot tubs, sauna, steam room, solarium and massage/treatment room.
There are 33 bedrooms over seven floors hung on the side of the mountain just above the centre of town.
All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with cable flatscreen TV, WiFi and hairdryer. Most have balcony or terrace with spectacular views. Choose from twin, double or Austrian twin rooms, plus family rooms and suites of 3 and 5 rooms, perfect for groups wanting all the intimacy of a private hallway
- Welcome champagne & canapés
- Bar and comfortable lounge
- Catering (7 nights)
- Games room with board games and Freesat TV/DVD
- Sauna, steam room, solarium, Massage & beauty treatments (local charge) and twin outdoor hot tubs
- Sun terrace
- Daily newspapers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski hosting
- 8 'til 8 Chauffeur service
This chalet is a dedicated family chalet and has stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets, washing machine access and a selection of toys.
The following extras are included for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
Also available for use on request; bedguards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
Private Nanny Service
The Private Nanny Service is of course available with this chalet all season too. Here are some little known facts about the fantastic nanny service;
- A ‘nanny profile’ will be issued before you travel so you know a little more about who will be looking after your children
- A sunday night welcome meeting with your nanny gives you the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the plan for the week
- Complete flexibility - you can change hours from day to day, no need to decide ahead of your holiday
- Nannies can accompany younger children during ski school (subject to ski school consent)
- Nannies can bring children up the mountain to meet you for lunch
- Nannies can administer medication (with written permission)
- Children can look forward to playdates with other children and nannies
- Nannies are more than happy to help with any holiday homework
- All nannies have mobile phones so are fully contactable
Receive £100pp off when you book before 31/10/13 for saver weeks (5,12,19,26 Jan, 2 Feb, 9 & 16 Mar & 13 Apr). Prices shown reflect reduction. Applies only on these dates and cannot be combined with other offers.
Please note prices for 8th December 2013 do not include transport
- London Gatwick >
London Gatwick Price Sun 8th Dec 2013 £669.00not available Sun 15th Dec 2013 £969.00 pp Sun 22nd Dec 2013 £1,429.00 pp Sun 29th Dec 2013 £2,039.00 pp Sun 5th Jan 2014 £1,029.00 pp Sun 12th Jan 2014 £969.00 pp Sun 19th Jan 2014 £999.00 pp Sun 26th Jan 2014 £1,019.00 pp Sun 2nd Feb 2014 £1,039.00 pp Sun 9th Feb 2014 £1,239.00 pp Sun 16th Feb 2014 £2,129.00 pp Sun 23rd Feb 2014 £1,189.00 pp Sun 2nd Mar 2014 £1,139.00 pp Sun 9th Mar 2014 £1,099.00 pp Sun 16th Mar 2014 £969.00 pp Sun 23rd Mar 2014 £999.00 pp Sun 30th Mar 2014 £1,199.00 pp Sun 6th Apr 2014 £1,099.00 pp Sun 13th Apr 2014 £899.00 pp Sun 20th Apr 2014 £969.00 pp
- Independent Travel >
Disclaimer: Prices and availability are indicative only and are usually per person for 7 nights (unless otherwise indicated). Most holidays include flights, transfers, & accommodation on a catered basis. Where flights/transfers are not included we try to make this clear. Supplements may apply to the base price we have shown (e.g. room and/or flight supplements). Parties of 7+ may earn a group discount (see table below). The tables are for guidance only and reflect maximum reductions that may apply. Discounted/late offer holidays tend not to earn group reductions. Finally, note that most flights charge for ski/board carriage. Please contact Chaletline to confirm availability and receive a full quote. For more information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Group discounts apply for groups filling a whole chalet:
The 'Whole Chalet Discount' will be 10% when a chalet of 12 or more is booked for sole use.
(Can not be combined with Saver Week discounts and not applicable New Year, 1st week Jan, February half term or Easter)
Please contact us to confirm your discount for this property.