Chalet Le Manoir virtually ticks all the boxes! Not only is it ski in/ski out for ultimate convenience but also boasts overwhelming facilities such as a hot tub and sauna to name a few. This is certainly a property you don't want to miss out on!
This chalet is built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, and surrounded on two sides by piste. Imagine stone walls, slate roofs, vaulted ceilings, solid timber floors, hi-tec entertainment, snappy chic en-suite bathrooms, hot tubs, saunas... and you've got Chalet Le Manoir. Chalet Manoir sleeps 12 and offers the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience.
This is the perfect choice for family ski holidays - as a dedicated family chalet, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long. With a nursery slope under your nose, a nanny service to look after the kids and spa treatments for a little spoilt indulgence, for the first time the discerning skier seeking supreme comfort can enjoy everything that Alpe d’Huez has to offer.
Room by room bookings are accepted in Chalet Manoir all season, and families with children or infants are welcome on all dates.
Chalet Le Manoir sleeps 12 guests with rooms spread across three floors. Each of the 6 suite bedrooms has a balcony, some of which actually spill straight onto the piste.
(Ground floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(First floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite shower, hand basin and WC. Space for a cot or a temporary extra bed.
(Second floor) - Double with balcony, en suite shower, hand basin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
(Second floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite shower, hand basin and WC.
(Second floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(Second floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
This chalet is a dedicated family chalet and has stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets, washing machine access and a selection of toys.
The following extras are included for the little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
Also available for use on request; bedguards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
Private Nanny Service
Available at an additional charge, the Private Nanny Service is available with this chalet all season, and offers;
* A ‘nanny profile’ will be issued before you travel so you know a little more about who will be looking after your children
* Sunday welcome meeting gives you the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the plan for the week
* Complete flexibility - you can change hours from day to day, no need to decide ahead of your holiday
* Nannies can accompany younger children during ski school (subject to ski school consent)
* Nannies can bring children up the mountain to meet you for lunch
* Nannies can administer medication (with written permission)
* Children can look forward to playdates with other children and nannies
* Nannies are more than happy to help with any holiday homework
* All nannies have mobile phones so are fully contactable
Strict child ratios are followed depending on the age of the children. Please call us to discuss your exact requirements
Your chalet hosts serve high tea for children at around 6pm. We require all children under 12 years to take high tea unless you book the whole chalet.
If you book the whole chalet and would rather your children eat with you later then please advise us at the time of booking along with any dietary requirements your child may have.