The Gai Soleil offers a sense of calm, set in pretty grounds at the centre of Samoëns.
The local ski bus stop is just opposite the property or the Grand Massif gondola is a 10 minute walk away.
Enjoy a cocktail in front of the fire at the hotel’s lounge, or even on the terrace towards the end of the season.
The restaurant has a great reputation, serving Savoyard specialities each evening (restaurant closed on Wed).
A stay at the Gai Soleil includes free access to all the hotel spa facilities including an outdoor covered pool and magnificent salt cave. The bedrooms have traditional mountain style decor and all have balcony or terrace.
The bedrooms have a traditional mountain style decor and all have satellite TV, safe and hairdryer, balcony or terrace.
Main hotel building:
- Twin/double rooms (A2 - 15m2) have bathroom
- Family rooms (B4 - 26m2) have entrance with bunk beds in the corridor, twin/double bedroom and bathroom
Lodge le Grand Cerf (20m from main hotel building & include minibar & tea/coffee making facilities)
- Junior Suites (C3 - 30m2) have king sized double bed (or separates into twin beds), bathroom with bath or walk in shower and large South East or South West facing balcony
- Family Suites (D4 - 42m2) have 2 bedrooms with king sized double beds (or they separate into twin beds), shared bathroom with separate WC and South East or South West facing large terrace
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Cots are available to borrow and early meal times can be requested for children